In these difficult times we are aware that things are uncertain for everyone. We hope JoY will go ahead in October and we have some good things planned, but it seems foolish to expect people to make bookings in the middle of this crisis.
Because of this we will delay issuing the schedule, and opening the box office, until things are more certain (mid May, we hope).
If anyone wants to go in a list to receive a PDF version of the schedule as soon as it is available please send an email to email@example.com these will be stored until we can send it out (sorry – we can’t do this by Facebook or other routes).
Though we will do our best to get JoY up and running as soon as we can, our plans must take account of how the situation with the Covid-19 pandemic develops over the next few weeks and months. Any changes will be shown on the website and Facebook group.
Keep safe, stay home if you have to and keep dancing (even if it is just in your own home). Many of you are involved in the essential services on which we all depend, you have our heartfelt thanks and respect.
Chris and Mandy